Members and guests of the MSBGH enjoyed a great webinar on how to diagnose and manage employees with headaches and migraines. Speakers included Dr. Wayne N. Burton (Former Chief Medical Officer, American Express) and Gaye Fortner, MSN (Chief Executive Officer, HealthCare 21 Business Coalition).
- Defining Migraine and Its Impact on Employers
- A Fresh Look at Migraine Epidemiology and Economic Burden
- Impact of a Migraine Education Program in the Workplace
- Solution-Oriented Tools for Employers
Key Take-a-ways included:
- The need to better identify employees with headaches and migraines
- Using claims data to understand the prevalence of headaches and migraines for your employees
- Using screening tools to help determine who can benefit from better care management and interventions
The full presentation can be found in the Members-Only section of the MSBGH webpage.