The Mississippi Business Group on Health is creating change in Mississippi in how employers are treating health-related investments and the costs for which they produce. A focus on total value which includes quality of care, satisfaction, improvement of health, and moderating costs.
Click here to download the MSBGH 2019 Information Sheet. Click here to download the MSBGH 2019 Membership Application Form.
Employers and other members use the MSBGH as a venue to discuss quality, value, and strategic efforts to produce better results and help manage the change in the current Mississippi marketplaces.
Being a member of the MSBGH has many benefits including the following:
- Be part of the state of Mississippi’s most powerful voice for employers on health and health care issues
- Networking opportunities with other state and regional public/private health care purchasers
- Participate in Think Tanks and Round Table discussion on health management topics
- Join with other employers to participate in a members only data warehouse
- Gain exposure to national industry experts and thought leaders in employer health, health care, and healthy policy
- Participate in the annual employer health benefits benchmarking survey
- Receive staff support on health benefits strategies, worksite wellness programs and employee communications
- Receive reserved seat(s) at all MSBGH events
The Mississippi Business Group on Health leads and fosters a community of Mississippi employers and industry partners whom work to continuously improve the quality, cost, and value of employer health and health care through shared solutions. Our pillars of success include the following:
- LEARNING: Proactively engage members and the employer community with learning opportunities and resources
- BEST PRACTICES: Promote and encourage best practices and evidence based strategies while fostering innovation
- HEALTH CARE VALUE: Encourage value based health care and providers
- DATA ANALYTICS: Foster data transparency and data analytics for health plans and providers