Attendees will learn how to better understand and more fully use their employer health data to help improve their employees’ health and healthcare utilization while reducing costs.
Topics for this meeting include:
- An overview of the MSBGH Health Data Set
- Insights from a panel of employers who will share their data stories and how they are using data to focus on and develop programs for health improvements for their employees and their families
- Examples of actionable data
- How data should be used to focus on needs and drive actions
- How to use data to create incentives needed to promote change
Lunch will be provided.
For further information, please contact Murray Harber at 601-540-8699.
The Mississippi Business Group on Health is the state's most powerful voice for employers in employer health and health care.